Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Not the end...

Learning 2.0 has increased my awareness of some of the possibilities that I was unaware of and increased my knowledge of tools that were only words to me before I started. It has primarily been a postive experience, with some fun exercises such as Flickr and using image generators. YouTube will contine to be part of my world and I hope I find the time to explore some of the other technologies in greater depth. This brings me to the main problem I had - time. The restraints on my time sometimes prevented me from exploring some technologies to depth that I would have liked. Hopefully I will be able to make some time to further explore those that interest me. The other concern that I experienced throughout the program was creating so many accounts, it is not something I am comfortable with, but something I need to become more comfortable with in the world we live in. I would recommend this program to others.
When creating this blog I added the image of Alice falling down the rabbit hole and learning things as she went along, because it was how I felt. I think it was an appropriate choice because like Alice I have learnt many things along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment